Why “Google Display Network” is Crucial for Your Digital Marketing?
Google Display Network or GDN is an interesting and important part of Google Ads campaign management. The potential of campaign performance in Google Ads campaign will deliver better with this tool.
The GDN reportedly reaches 90% of internet users via millions of sites. It allows advertisers to employ traditional text ads, in addition to more engaging ads that contain images, video and rich media (animated or motion elements).
These are the ways how the GDN targetting your audience:
- By keywords: placements based on keywords you choose (i.e. contextual targeting).
- By topics: placements based on types of topics.
- Retargeting: Ads are shown to those who have already visited your site and thus expressed interest in your brand, products or services.
- Managed placements: manually manage which sites or pages would be best to show your ad, and ensure they don’t show up where it’s not a good match.
Why the GDN can open up your advertising options?
- In the search network, clicks are sky high and competition is fierce. With a good combination of remarketing campaigns and general GDN campaigns working together, our client will gain more brand recognition and relevant traffic to their site.
- The GDN is great for non-compete PPC programs. With GDN, the strategy is worked to driving traffic to the client’s site and did not infringe upon any agreements they had in place.
- No quality score issues on the GDN. We shouldn’t have to deal with a low Quality Score on the Search Network IF we’re doing everything right. But anything can happen in the internet world. To keep up the momentum, we turned to the GDN right away because the GDN offered to target by topics specific to the exact thing the client was offering, so it was highly targeted.
With all that, it seems that the GDN is very helpful for digital marketing because advertising on the GDN can provide many benefits for businesses of any size. Not only do you have access to over a million digital places to put your ad, but you also are given the tools to create your ad and show it to the right people.
This article was written by Shaneth Good