Hero Wanted: Account Manager
Heroleads Indonesia is seeking an expert in all things digital, who has a strategic mind with a proven portfolio in managing social media and digital marketing campaigns for clients. Alongside the support of our experienced digital marketers and creatives, who you will also be able to collaborate closely with, you will lead ‘how to create a better value’ for our clients.
- Manage our clients’ account and make sure we provide excellent experience for them
- Working with digital team to set up client’s new campaigns
- Collaborate with the different internal teams to create and deliver best-in-class digital marketing campaign for our client
- Liaise with clients to attain an understanding of their changing needs and adapting our approach to their digital campaign
- Lead the process of reporting to client
- Analyse client’s business and look for the opportunity to provide more services
- Renew client’s account and get feedback to improve our service level
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in advertising, preferably in a media or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Deep understanding and strong working knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g Line, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google, Snapchat)
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.
- Attractive salary
- Free lunch
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- Comprehensive training and workshops
- Be part of a global network that has offices in 5 countries
- Amazing work culture that will help you to succeed in this role